Don’t worry, we’re still here and posting orders. Our offices are being kept in excellent hygiene conditions and, as always, we sterilize each piece of jewellery before its placed in its box and sent.
We offer a variety of delivery methods to your home or office. We also offer a free in-store collection service.
During busy periods, not all delivery methods featured below may be available.
|Free Delivery (UK only)||Free||5 - 7 working days|
|Collect In Store||Free||3 - 4 working days|
|Standard Delivery (UK only)||£4.50||2 - 3 working days|
|Standard Next Working Day Delivery (order before 1pm)||£8.50||Next Day per delivery address within the UK|
|Next Day - Saturday Guaranteed (UK only, order before 1pm Friday)||£12.00||Next Day per delivery address within the UK, Saturday Guaranteed|
For security purposes, all Dinny Hall deliveries require a signature. All mainland UK next-day deliveries are sent via Royal Mail and you will receive a notification on the day of delivery. Deliveries to the Channel Islands are sent via Royal Mail.
Special Next Day Delivery orders need to be received by 1pm and are not available on Saturday and Sunday or Public bank holidays.
**For International Deliveries, we have a useful integrated system which incorporates all duties, taxes and delivery fees to make the process as smooth as possible. This also allows you to shop in your local currency.
To use this service you must select your shipping country (and currency) for shopping:
If you do not select your shipping country as shown above, you will not be able to check out.
**Please note that due to the impact of Brexit and Covid-19 , international parcels may experience delays at customs.
Collect in Store
- At check out, choose the in-store collection service.
- Orders will be ready within 3-4 working days after your order is placed, you will receive an email when your order is ready to collect.
- Please collect your order within 5 days of our notification (see store opening times)
- When collecting your order, you will need to provide a form of ID.
- If you are unable to collect your order within 5 days of the collection date, please contact our Customer Services team on +44 (0) 207 704 1543.
If you have any queries please call us on +44 (0) 207 704 1543 or email email@example.com
At Dinny Hall we offer all online customers a hassle-free returns policy within 14 days of receipt.
All in-store customers have a 28-day exchange or credit note policy.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an exchange or a free returns label.
A pre-paid postage label will be sent by email.
- Pack the item(s) you wish to return.
New, unused and in their original condition*, with the security tag and in the jewellery box provided, please also enclose a copy of your order number.
- Post the item(s) back via Royal Mail.
Before sending, please ensure your package is fully sealed, and the labels are fully secured. We strongly advise you to obtain proof of postage receipt as we cannot be held responsible for any returned items until they reach us. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
- Please contact email@example.com to arrange your return/exchange.
- Unfortunately, we do not offer free returns for International/European orders. Customers will need to send their order back to us at their own expense, we advise using a tracked and sign for delivery service with your preferred carrier.
*Items may only be returned in their original form. Please use the packaging inserts supplied to ensure products do not return to us tangled or damaged. Please note any items returned damaged, tangled or without the tag intact will not be refunded.
Upon receipt of your return, your original method of payment will be credited with the cost of the goods minus the initial delivery charges (exceptions may apply). We will process your return within 5 days. Your credit card company may take further 3-5 working days to credit your account. All monetary refunds can only be issued through dinnyhall.com. Products purchased online can be returned in store but only for an exchange.
Terms and Conditions
Engraved pieces are non-returnable/non-refundable.
We cannot accept responsibility for items that are defective or damaged, resulting from improper handling, lack of care, misuse, accidents or normal wear and tear.
Coupon Code Refund Policy
When a minimum order value is required for a coupon redemption (e.g £50 off with £100+ order), refunds will not be processed if the order (or parts of) are returned and the minimum value of the order is then not met.
Sale Price Change Refund Policy
Can I get a refund if the price has changed since I ordered it?
As an online business, our prices change in response to trends, stock and demand from customers. In this case, we will not refund the difference.