Dinny Hall Careers
Dinny Hall is a luxury heritage brand and retailer committed to providing the highest quality jewellery and the best customer service within a friendly, positive working environment.
Working at Dinny Hall isn’t just about having a job – it’s about having a career. We know our team members are Dinny Hall’s future and we are committed to helping them grow and expand their skill-set. Every team member works hard to give our customers a memorable and wholly pleasurable experience.
If you are an enthusiastic, talented professional with a passion for luxury jewellery, we would love to hear from you.
Luxury Jewellery Retail Sales Consultants
Salary/Rate: Competitive + benefits
We are currently recruiting jewellery sales consultants to work in our London based stores.
Applicants must have a very high standard of personal presentation and excellent customers service skills as here at Dinny Hall we pride ourselves on our extremely high standard of customer service throughout the entire company. Applicants must have experience in luxury retail. A knowledge of fine jewellery would be an advantage.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Shai at email@example.com quoting reference RSC-LDN
E-Commerce Sales Assistant
Luxury contemporary jewellery brand Dinny Hall is looking for an E-Commerce Sales Assistant to join their dynamic web team in Islington, London.
As a crucial part of the team, this stimulating and varied role will be assisting all daily sales and operations.
- Processing all www.dinnyhall.co.uk orders, returns and exchanges, and organising the relevant logistic activities.
- To coordinate wholesale orders, processing, and fulfilment.
- Provide personalised assistance to customer care enquiries via phone and our digital customer service channels.
- The candidate will become a Dinny Hall jewellery expert, communicating with all teams to provide an excellent level of customer support in keeping with a luxury jewellery brand.
- Maintaining accurate web stock inventory for an exciting and busy jewellery retailer.
- Participate in physical annual and weekly stock counts.
- To assist with the trade reports and relevant statistics for www.dinnyhall.com and wholesale platforms.
- To assist the E-commerce Executive and/or Manager with analytics and reporting as well website testing, audits and competitor research.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering excellent customer service.
- Experience in an e-commerce or stock management position.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Tech savvy, comfortable and experienced with using Microsoft office, email systems, and order fulfilment systems.
- A desire to excel in an e-commerce team with a passion for luxury retail.
- A strong team player, able to develop great relations with customers and co-workers alike.
- Desirable, but not essential: Experience with Magento, luxury jewellery & Adobe photoshop.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference ECA-LDN.