Deliveries and Returns
We offer a variety of delivery methods to your home or office.
We also offer a free in store collection service.
- If you chose the In-store collection service, your order can be delivered to any Dinny Hall store or concession in London. Orders will be delivered to your selected store within 3 working days after your order is placed.
- You will receive an email when your order is ready to collect. Please try to collect your order within 7 days.
- If you are unable to collect your order within 7 days of the collection date, please contact our Customer Services team on +44 (0) 207 704 1543.
- When collecting your order, you will need to present your order confirmation.
If you have any queries regarding our in store collections please call us on +44 (0) 207 704 1543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
FREE Delivery (UK Only)
5-7 Working Days
Standard Delivery (Free on all orders over £150.00)
3-5 Working Days
Standard Next Day Delivery (order before 1pm)
Next Day per delivery address within the UK
Next Day by 10.30AM (UK Only, order before 1pm)
Next Day per delivery address within the UK by 10.30AM
Next Day by 12.00pm (UK Only, order before 1pm)
Next Day per delivery address within the UK by 12.00PM
Next Day – Saturday Guaranteed (UK Only, order before 1pm Friday)
Next Day per delivery address within the UK, Saturday Guaranteed
In Store Collection
2-3 Working Day
5-7 Working Days
USA and the rest of world
7-10 Working Days
Special Next Day Delivery Orders need to be received by 1pm to enable same day dispatch, and is not available on Saturday and Sunday or Public bank holidays.
Deliveries to Europe and Worldwide orders will be dispatched by Royal Mail International Signed For. Royal Mail states delivery within 5 to 7 Working days.
For security purposes, all Dinny Hall deliveries require a signature. All mainland UK next-day deliveries are sent via DPD and you will receive notification of your one-hour time slot from DPD on the day of delivery. Deliveries to the Channel Islands are sent via Royal Mail.
- In the event you would like to return your online purchase you can do this free of charge, and by following the instructions below;
- Within 7 days of receipt of your order, please contact email@example.com to request an exchange or a free returns label. You then have a further 7 days to return any unsuitable items. (In total you have 2 weeks to get the product(s) back with us.)
- A pre-paid postage label will be sent by email. Please print it, cut it and stick it to the outside of the original delivery envelope ensuring that the package is fully sealed and the labels are fully secured
- Pack the item(s) you wish to return in their original condition, with the original packaging provided and enclose a copy of your order. Items may only be returned in their original form. Please use the packaging inserts supplied to ensure products do not return to us tangled or damaged.
- Please note any items returned damaged, tangled or without the tag intact will not be refunded.
- We strongly advise you to obtain proof of postage receipt as we cannot be held responsible for any returned items until they reach us. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
- Upon receipt of your return, your credit, debit card or PayPal account originally used for the purchase will be credited with the cost of the goods minus the initial delivery charges (exceptions may apply). We will process your return within 5 days.
- Your credit card company may take further 3-5 working days to credit your account.
If you need any assistance with your return please get in touch with customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 207 704 1543
- Please contact email@example.com to arrange your return/exchange.