Dinny Hall Careers
Dinny Hall is a luxury heritage brand and retailer committed to providing the highest quality jewellery and the best customer service within a friendly, positive working environment.
Working at Dinny Hall isn’t just about having a job – it’s about having a career. We know our team members are Dinny Hall’s future and we committed to helping them grow and expand th skill-set. Every team member works hard to give our customers a memorable and wholly pleasurable experience.
If you are an enthusiastic, talented professional with a passion for luxury jewellery, we would love to hear from you.
Salary/Rate: Competitive + benefits
Candidate will plan, direct, and implement cross channel marketing communication (print, digital and social channel) and under the direction Creative Director will be responsible for communicating consistent brand appropriate messages.
The candidate will be responsible for planning, developing and executing a marketing and events agenda, with the objective of customer acquisition, increased market share and increased brand awareness and value.
The role centres heavily on targeting the communities around each London based store (with the potential to expand regionally across the UK) to develop the brand profiles within the “London Villages”
Role & responsibility includes:
- Copywriting all literature and brand communication including collection descriptions, blog, email campaigns, POS, VM and window decals
- You will be responsible for developing partnership opportunities with social influencers, organisations and individuals to plan and execute in-store and outside events and activities with the objective of reaching new markets. Oversee the event budgets, timelines, ordering, and logistics, furthermore measure the success of such events. Work with Store Managers to ensure smooth and slick events
- Alongside the Social Media representative, develop the FB and IG channels, conceptualising and executing campaigns designed to engage new markets and increase market share and online sales
- Conceive, develop and execute a schedule for all email, in-store and online marketing strategies, to increase customer acquisition, retention and conversion rates.
- Work with the internal team to develop ways of bettering segmentation and more targeted marketing strategies, evaluating the effectiveness of email communications
- Working with seniors, create customer satisfaction and feedback programs
- Responsible for how marketing, advertising and promotional budgets are used.
- Will develop business to business partnerships, specifically targeting the communities around each London based store (with the potential to expand regionally across the UK)
- May be asked to research and develop brand collaboration opportunities, such as design collaborations
- Directed by the Creative Director, conceive, develop and execute seasonal campaign shoots and videos. This includes sourcing models, locations, photographers, partners.
- Working with Push PR general strategy and direction and pull in resource where appropriate
- Work as liaison between creative team and sales teams to ensure communication strategies are effective and measured
Ideal Experience and skills:
Knowledge/experience in a luxury jewellery/fashion environment (a well-rounded knowledge of the industry)
A previous role in a small/medium sized luxury retail brand, ideally jewellery
·Experience of writing copy within a brand tone
·High level of Computer literacy
·Great communication and presentation skills
·The ability to work in a fast-paced changeable environment
The ability to work effectively under pressure both within a team or on own initiative
A knowledge and execution of Mailchimp, In Design, Photoshop, Magenta, an understanding of online Graphic Design, experience with direct mail and with WordPress.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Barbara at Barbara@dinnyhall.co.uk quoting reference CR-MK
Luxury Jewellery Retail Sales Consultants
Salary/Rate: Competitive + benefits
We are currently recruiting jewellery sales consultants to work in our London based stores.
Applicants must have a very high standard of personal presentation and excellent customers service skills as here at Dinny Hall we pride ourselves on our extremely high standard of customer service throughout the entire company. Applicants must have experience in luxury retail. A knowledge of fine jewellery would be an advantage.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Shai at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting refernce RSC-LDN
Competitive salary based on candidates' experience.