Dinny Hall Careers
Dinny Hall is a luxury heritage brand and retailer committed to providing the highest quality jewellery and the best customer service within a friendly, positive working environment.
Working at Dinny Hall isn’t just about having a job – it’s about having a career. We know our team members are Dinny Hall’s future and we are committed to helping them grow and expand their skill-set. Every team member works hard to give our customers a memorable and wholly pleasurable experience.
If you are an enthusiastic, talented professional with a passion for luxury jewellery, we would love to hear from you.
Dinny Hall is now looking to hire someone who is starting their career in merchandising and has a passion for retail, or for someone who is already an established allocator looking to make that next step to Senior.
The Allocator will be responsible for ensuring that the right stock is allocated to the right stores in the right quantity to potentialise sales.
Working closely with both the Product and Retail teams, you will use your analysis to ensure the right stock package make it into each of our stores to drive profitability and sell through.
This position will also offer the possibility to work in the bookkeeping department one day per week supporting the accountant.
Working in a team and reporting to Operations Director/ head of merchandising, you will already be operating at Allocator/Senior Allocator level and confidently able to manage stocks into the business and out to stores. Being a linchpin to the Operation Director/Head of merchandising providing key administrative support, building strong relationships with the brand will ensure we are all working together to deliver our vision as a brand.
- Overseeing the allocation of product to stores
- Analysing store performance and strategizing solutions in order to maximize sales potential
- Providing weekly Monday reports highlighting good and bad performers, stock availability
- Ensuring stocks are in the right place at the right time through reviewing weekly store and best seller reports
- Providing key administrative support to the merchandising function
- Liaising with the stores and suppliers on a regular basis
- Stock replenishment, consolidations and arranging transfers
- From time to time involved in any ad-hoc projects.
- Has previous experience working at allocator level
- Confident, proactive and able to think creatively when problem solving
- Communicates with others clearly, effectively and with respect
- Has a real passion for the brand and can objectively evaluate product ranges using sound commercial rationale
- Strive to achieve and drive the best results
- Demonstrates the brand values and promotes them within our stores
- Excellent team player who is collaborative in their approach
- Reliable and acts in a timely manner
- Able to demonstrate strong excel skills
Bookkeeper assistant responsibilities include assisting the Accountant in recording accounts and maintaining an up-to-date record of the organization's transactions. As an assistant, you work under the directions of the Accountant
- Purchase ledger: Accurate processing of purchase invoice
- Managing petty cash daily and accurately checking, analysing and posting credit card expenses
- Process staff expenses
- Check and reconcile supplier statements
- Code and check invoices
- Assisting with analysing and preparing reports for management accounts preparation
- Undertake any other duties and tasks which are reasonably required by management.
- A degree (or equivalent)
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills - trend identification and risk management critical
- Financial understanding
- Good commercial awareness of the industry
- Good communication and relationship skills
- IT literate
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to manage time well to prioritise multiple workstreams/objectives
- Innovative and uses initiative
- Understanding of the purpose of a merchandising function
Please send your CV and covering letter to
Luxury Jewellery Retail Sales Consultants
Salary/Rate: Competitive + benefits
We are currently recruiting jewellery sales consultants to work in our London based stores.
Applicants must have a very high standard of personal presentation and excellent customers service skills as here at Dinny Hall we pride ourselves on our extremely high standard of customer service throughout the entire company. Applicants must have experience in luxury retail. A knowledge of fine jewellery would be an advantage.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Shai at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting refernce RSC-LDN
Competitive salary based on candidates' experience.