Dinny Hall Careers
Dinny Hall is a luxury heritage brand and retailer committed to providing the highest quality jewellery and the best customer service within a friendly, positive working environment.
Working at Dinny Hall isn’t just about having a job – it’s about having a career. We know our team members are Dinny Hall’s future and we are committed to helping them grow and expand their skill-set. Every team member works hard to give our customers a memorable and wholly pleasurable experience.
If you are an enthusiastic, talented professional with a passion for luxury jewellery, we would love to hear from you.
Press & Marketing Assistant
Location: Westbourne Grove, London
Dinny Hall is a leader in British jewellery design. With six central London stores and a growing international business both on and offline, an exceptional level of customer experience is at the heart of the Dinny Hall brand.
- Coordinate all press Loans, fulfilling email and phone requests with a speedy turnaround
- Pick, pack and post samples to press destinations and coordinating their safe and timely return.
- Maintain, track and report on sample Stock levels and condition
- Collate and coordinate the archiving & use of all press coverage.
- Archive all press coverage and present monthly press reports calculating AVE and future opportunities.
- Coordinate the distribution of press releases and key marketing material to the relevant press channels when instructed.
- Ensure the press contacts database is up to date
- Act as the in-house assistant to any outsourced press consultants or agencies.
- Under the Head of Marketing, create and maintain marketing calendars, project plans, reports and presentations
- Under the direction of the Head of Marketing, assist in copywriting & editing for the blog, mailers and general marketing collateral.
- Coordinate marketing collateral stock levels, orders and distribution to retail outlets.
- Act as the key liaison between Marketing and Retail.
- Coordinate events, from their planning and set up to manning, pack down and recon. This may involve some out of hours work.
- Assist with photoshoots, from location and model booking to sourcing props and organising couriers. Some on-shoot assistance also a potential.
- Maintain the company product archive & assist production in keeping this up to date.
- Monitor and maintain press budget.
- To provide administrative support to the Head of Marketing and members of the wider marketing team.
- When required, act as studio assistant/support to team at HQ.
The successful candidate will have:
- +1 Years of experience in an administrative role, preferably with a marketing or PR background.
- Excellent communication & writing skills
- Excellent command of the Microsoft office suite
- An interest in developing within press & marketing
- A keen eye for fashion and style and a love of art and design.
- Good command of adobe suite (Photoshop & InDesign) desirable
The successful candidate will be:
- A well-rounded team player
- Champion of the philosophy – no job too small or large!
- Detail focused
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com stating the job title in the subject line.
We are looking for a talented Store manager with 3–5 years of successful management experience and strong existing customer contacts.
As flagship store manager you will be required to take responsibility for the strategic development of our flagship store and the achievement of store’s financial goals through strong leadership, developing skills of the store sales team and the development of a strong client base.
- Jewellery and luxury experience required
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to communicate effectively on all levels within the organization and our client base
- Professional sales development and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends and react quickly to the needs of the business
- Comfortable to make decisions
- Able to successfully drive results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor through customer engagement with top clients, ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided to manage, train and develop your team.
- Respond and resolve customer concerns in a professional and rapid manner
- You are required to hold in-store events to help drive sales and increase brand awareness
- Provide weekly trading and sales figures to the Senior Manager
- Achieve financial success through improvement of measurable KPIs that positively impact the store performance
- Capture customer data to build professional relationships and personalise future client development opportunities
- Hire, train and motivate a qualified sales team that effectively represents and communicates the Dinny Hall brand to our customers
- Perform annual performance evaluations with a quarterly review of employee goals
- Understand and able to communicate the Dinny Hall brand aesthetic, brand philosophy and lifestyle to the sales team and customer
- Ensure visual merchandising directives are implemented efficiently as per direction and visual standards are maintained at all times
- Analyze and react to business trends regarding assortment, communicating sell-through, stock levels, opportunities to increase sales to Senior Management
- Communicate to Senior Management customer feedback and quality issues in order to improve customer service and sales
- Perform and supervise store opening and closing procedures including counting register funds, opening and closing registers and securing facility
- Conduct regular store meetings to ensure accurate and consistent communication with employees
- Maintain payroll budget and weekly hours to ensure appropriate sales floor coverage by reviewing store schedule and adjusting as necessary to meet the needs of the business
- Supervise operational responsibilities to ensure the timely and accurate processing of all markdowns, transfers, damages, shipping and receiving in order to maintain the integrity of the inventory
- Stock loss accountability.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title in the subject line.
Luxury Jewellery Retail Sales Consultants
Salary/Rate: Competitive + benefits
We are currently recruiting jewellery sales consultants to work in our London based stores.
Applicants must have a very high standard of personal presentation and excellent customers service skills as here at Dinny Hall we pride ourselves on our extremely high standard of customer service throughout the entire company. Applicants must have experience in luxury retail. A knowledge of fine jewellery would be an advantage.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Shai at email@example.com quoting refernce RSC-LDN
Competitive salary based on candidates' experience.